Why the incubator ?
Startup Chattogram Incubation is a one-stop platform for all stakeholders in the Startup ecosystem to interact amongst each other, exchange knowledge and form successful partnerships in a highly dynamic environment.
We aim to help startups form collaborative and strategic partnerships with established corporates and government agencies. It will be a corporate and technology-focused ecosystem builder and global connector which catalyzes and aggregates the startup community. We will spearhead new initiatives and provide mentorship and growth opportunities for your startup.
Incubation Cohort 1.0
Why participate ?
Week long grooming sessions will be taken by industry experts and professionals for preparing the startups for their pitch and MVP showcasing. We will provide access to our first-ever online incubator to make your incubation journey an impactful one
What you get ?
Top 10 impact startups or enterprises will be selected to take part in our online incubation program to scale up their ventures
Holistic mentorship and guidance for being ready to pitch for investments
Each team will be paired with an experienced mentor in building, nurturing and supporting startups for further growth and building MVP
Access to the most structured incubator platform and networking ecosystem to boost up your growth and empowerment
3-months long Incubation period consists of online sessions, workshops, assessments as well as a week-long grooming sessions per startup or venture
After successful completion, participants will have a MVP (minimum viable product) that they can test out, & they will be ready to pitch their ideas to potential investors anywhere
Online incubator platform to make networking and communication easy, as well as structured mentorship program to boost up your ideas
Check out our FAQs - if you can't find what you're looking for, you can chat with us
An incubation program helps entrepreneurs at their early stages validate their idea and develop their business plan as they create strategies covering different sides of their projects.
It can sometimes be confused with an accelerator program which helps speed up growth when entrepreneurs are at the later stages. The main difference is an incubator helps at earlier stages.
- A step-by-step methodology will optimize your product-market fit and be financially viable.
- Your personal mentor will guide you with their experience and help your project evolve.
- Biweekly checkpoints with your cohort will provide you support and develop your soft skills.
- Our Pitch Deck will help you develop the content you need for your pitches and proposals.
- The Pitch Practice will prepare your pitch to potential investors and partners.
- Lifetime access to our global community of founders, mentors, and investors will expand your network and increase your access to opportunities.
The selection process includes an online application to ensure that accepted entrepreneurs are ready for the incubation program. We evaluate applicants based on:
- The stage of maturity of your project at this moment (should be from solid idea to early-stage company)
- The needs you currently have (should be about getting external validation, planning your go-to-market, and have a clear roadmap for the next months; we are not an investment fund)
- Your understanding of the problem you’re solving for your customers
- Your passion to solve this problem and launch your business
- The innovative nature of your project
The best tip we can give you for your application: show us you’ve really thought about your business and the problem you’re solving, and that you’re ready to put all of your energy into making it a reality!
Throughout the 3 months, the activities require 6 to 8 hours per week (including 1-2h calls with your mentor) but there are always opportunities for you to go deeper and spend more time on each stage to significantly develop and validate your ideas.